Thursday, August 24, 2017

My books, books from other local authors on sale Friday, Saturday at Always Buying Books

An update on how things are going with my books and my newest products.

Sale at Always Buying Books

All of my books, including Silver Lining in a Funnel Cloud, as well as the books of other local authors and local history books will be on sell for 25 percent off Friday and Saturday at Always Buying Books, 5357 N. Main Street, Joplin.

New Turner Books

My new paperbacks, Classroom Confidential and Sports Talk Memories, are scheduled to arrive in Joplin next week and will be available at local outlets in Joplin and Carthage. If there is anyone who would like to sell copies of these books and/or my earlier books, e-mail me at rturner229@hotmail.com

First Signing for Classroom Confidential, Sports Talk Memories

The first signing for Classroom Confidential and Sports Talk Memories is set for 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, September 16, at Always Buying Books. My other books will be available as will as the new Turner Report t-shirts.

No comments: