Thursday, September 14, 2017

State firefighters organization endorses Galloway for state auditor

(From Nicole Galloway for State Auditor)

The Missouri State Council of Fire Fighters today announced their endorsement of me for State Auditor. The endorsement from our state’s affiliate of the International Association of Fire Fighters validates my commitment to Missouri’s firefighters, emergency first responders, and their families.

Missouri’s firefighters and first responders risk their lives to keep our communities safe, and they deserve to know their governing organizations are operating with integrity and transparency. I am honored and proud of the support I have earned from Missouri’s firefighters and will keep working to make sure they have the resources they need to do their jobs.

The Missouri State Council of Fire Fighters represents more than 6,000 firefighters, EMS workers, assistant prosecuting attorneys, public safety officers, and other Missouri first responders.

I appreciate their support and I know you join me in thanking them for everything they do to keep our communities and families safe.

Nicole

No comments: